PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE
The Cape Group is a company drawing on the 9 years of experience in managing and selling properties in Cabo. Our aim is to give quality personal service to our clients.
All of our services are provided at one low monthly fee, with no hidden costs.
Each of our employees is knowledgeable, professional, prompt, honest and courteous. As experienced real estate professionals we realize your property is a valuable investment and we treat it as such. With that in mind out primary goals are to:
· To handle the headaches of managing property: We are committed to providing you full service by handling everything on your behalf so you can spend your time on more important things and when you are away, you know, that your property is in good hands, especially when rented.
· To minimize cost of repairs and maintenance: using our extensive network of contractors, vendors and handymen.(small repairs…light bulb changing etc…..are included in the fee.
· We are committed to protecting your investment by thoroughly reviewing the property biweekly and screening prospective tenants.
· We also will be at your property to receive guests(except Saturday and Sunday) at no additional fee.
As a vacation rental company we handle properties primarily owned by foreigners. Cases Therefore, we offer , together with our accounting firm several packages for handling the income from your rentals. It is of course in our interest as a Mexican company, that all taxes are paid in full, not only to keep a clean record for ourselves, but more so for yourself and your property.
Please review the following options and if you have any questions, please don´t hesitate to contact us.
1. The Cape Group receives the full rental payment from the client and will take responsibility for paying all required taxes in Mexico, which include IVA (currently 11%), tourism tax (currently 3%) and income tax (currently 10%). Thereafter the net profit minus a 20% commission will be transferred to the owner´s account either in the States or Mexico.
2. The Cape Group receives the full rental payment in an account in the United States and pays IVA (currently 11%) and transfers the money to the owner´s account in the United States only retaining a commission of 25%. The owner takes responsibility of paying income tax in the United States or in Mexico.
3. The Cape Group instructs any rental client to send the agreed amount directly to the owner´s account. The owner pays a 25% commission to The Cape Group and is fully and solely responsible for the payment of any required taxes.
Tax percentages are subject to change. As soon as we become aware of any changes, we will notify you.
Trying to rent your home in a sluggish market? Let me help!
Finding suitable tenants can be challenging, especially if you aren't a full time resident of Los Cabos and are trying to rent your property from the US or Canada!. Along the years we have been specializing in long term rentals, and have been very successful at finding responsible tenants for our clients' properties.
To date, the majority of our clients have had their homes or condos rented in 1 month or less!! The reason for our success is that we will not list just ANY property. We have certain criteria for our listings and will only take properties that we KNOW we can find tenants for.
We will handle everything for you; from photographing your home to securing the lease and deposits. Our services include:
- Photographing your property
- Helping you set a fair market rental rate
- Creating a professional listing and virtual tour for your property
- Marketing your listing through our 6 syndicated websites!
- Marketing your listing to our followers on Twitter!
- Marketing your listing to our fans on Facebook!
- Touring clients through your property
- Providing the bilingual lease agreement (drafted by a Mexican real estate attorney and proofed by an American real estate attorney practicing in Mexico)
- Obtaining prospective tenant references
- Collecting the deposit & id's and signing the lease
- Turning over the keys
We even have a Seller´s Area which will give you an instant overview of the online activity we're generating for your listing! You can view our current listings by clicking: CURRENT LISTINGS.
The best part is you don't pay a dime until we've found you a suitable tenant and they have paid their deposit & 1st months rent! Most rental agents will require you to sign an exclusivity contract to only list your property with them... not us! For us, our client's best interest are OUR best interests, therefore, we welcome you to list your property with whomever else you would like. After all, our overall goal is for you to find a tenant, and besides, we're confident that we'll be the ones to find that tenant for you first!
Our fees are standard: 1/2 months rent for a 6 month contract or 1 months rent for a 12 month contract. These fees are paid upon the receipt of your damage deposit and 1st months rent. Should your tenant leave before the end of their term (through no fault of your own), we will replace that tenant, commission free, for the duration of the original lease term.
For a free assessment of your rental property, give us a call or email us today.
SERVICIOS PROFESIONALES DE RENTA DE PROPIEDADES VACACIONALES
Como una empresa de alquiler de vacaciones nos encargamos de las propiedades principalmente en manos de extranjeros. C Por lo tanto, le ofrecemos, junto con nuestra firma de contabilidad para el manejo de varios paquetes de los ingresos procedentes de sus alquileres. Por supuesto, es de nuestro interés como una empresa mexicana, que todos los impuestos son pagados en su totalidad, no sólo para mantener un expediente limpio para nosotros mismos, pero más aún para usted y su propiedad.
Por favor revise las siguientes opciones y si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor no dude en contactar con nosotros.
1. The Cape Group recibe el pago total del alquiler por parte del cliente y se hará cargo de pagar todos los impuestos requeridos en México, que incluyen el IVA (actualmente 11%), impuesto de turismo (en la actualidad 3%) y impuesto sobre la renta (actualmente 10%). A partir de entonces el beneficio neto menos una comisión del 20% se transferirá a la cuenta del propietario, ya sea en los Estados Unidos o México.
2. The Cape Group recibe el pago de alquiler completo en una cuenta en Estados Unidos y paga IVA (actualmente 11%) y transfiere el dinero a la cuenta del titular en los Estados Unidos sólo mantener una comisión del 25%. El propietario asume la responsabilidad de pagar impuesto sobre la renta en los Estados Unidos o en México.
3. The Cape Group instruye a cualquier cliente de alquiler para enviar la cantidad acordada directamente a la cuenta del propietario. El propietario paga una comisión del 25% a The Cape Group y es el único responsable por el pago de los impuestos que correspondan.
Impuestos porcentajes están sujetos a cambios. Tan pronto como llegamos a ser conscientes de los cambios, se lo notificaremos.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below are just a few of the questions that are frequently asked by our new clients. If you have questions, that are not answered below please feel free to contact us.
Q: What determines the rent for my property?
A: Ultimately the rental market. We use our marketing skills, analysis and judgment from experience in the area of Cabo to determine a reasonable rental price in accordance with your goals.
Q: How are the payments of bills and other external services handled?
A: Once you have contracted us, we hold a bank account for you here in Mexico from which we will make all the payments after your authorization. We will send you monthly accounting so you can follow every transaction. Rentals and deposits can also be paid into this account or directly to any other account where you wish to receive it.
Q: How are renters selected?
A: You give us the specification on whom you do or do not want in your Villa – for example, no smokers, no groups of singles, no kids below the age of 7, no pets and so on. We will then include that in a questionnaire that every prospective renter or agency that send us the renter has to complete before receiving confirmation.
Q: What commission do you charge on rentals?
A: If you decide to rent your property for vacation periods we charge a 25% commission in addition to our basic fee over the full amount of the rental
If we send you clients to rent your property we charge a 15% commission.
If you are thinking about a long term rental, (six months or longer) we charge one half month’s rent for a six month rental and one month’s rent on a yeat’s rental
Q: What do you charge for your services?
A: We have one basic fee, which depending on the properties size ranges from $250 USD per month plus IVA which we adjust to the size of the property. lone standing property). This basic fee includes the following services:
- Payment of all regular bills
- Supervision of all regular services (gardening, pool maintenance,
- 2 weekly property checks, we will take pictures and send them to you, if
maintenance work is required,
- Administration of rental calendar
- Monitoring of renters
If any maintenance work or replacements are necessary, we will collect bids and with your authorization contract the necessary service or product. We charge 10% over the total amount of the maintenance service bill or replacement bill for supervising the process.
If you would like to download a copy of this information, go to our home page and scroll down to Online Reports. Fill out the information and a copy will be emailed to you.
Servicio de rentas